Learn how to build a successful drone business
Revealed by the UK's Leading Commercial Drone Training Provider.
Join The Rapidly Growing Drone Industry
Drone technology is expected to increase UK GDP by £42 billion by 2030, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
Along with this growth, the commercial opportunities for drone pilots are rapidly increasing, and COPTRZ wants to help you make the most of the lucrative opportunities available. Whether you have been operating a drone business for some time or simply want to find out more about this rapidly developing industry, the COPTRZ Building a Successful Drone Business Seminar will give you the guidance you need to get started.
What You Can Expect
- You will be guided through the lean startup process to help you launch your drone business on a budget
- Learn how to create a compelling business plan to help make your drone business stand out from your competitor
- Find out how to effectively price your drone services to increase profitability
- Learn the process of adding value to your services to safeguard against the ‘race to the bottom’
- Learn cost-effective marketing techniques that can help position your business in front of your target audience
Benefits to Attending
- Learn how you can launch your business to earn more money and be your own boss
- By the end of the day, you’ll understand the steps required to successfully launch your drone business in 2019
- Make new connections with other drone startups, which can potentially lead to joint partnerships
- Access exclusive discounts from COPTRZ suppliers including; DJI, Flyability Elios, Wingtra, Pix4D and many more
- Receive FREE entry to the COPTRZ Pilots Facebook group, a hub of like-minded commercial drone startups
Who Is This Seminar For?
- Anyone considering a change of career
- People looking to capitalise on the rapid growth of the drone industry
- Photographers and videographers
- Drone enthusiasts
“Being a commercial drone pilot never feels like work, just someone getting paid to do what they love”
Chris McGonigle decided to launch his drone business, PurpleBee Productions, following research into the rapid growth of the UK drone industry.
Read on to find out what Chris told us about what life is like as a commercial drone pilot and the success he’s already achieved since starting PurpleBee Productions.
About the Trainer
Steve has 25 years experience in the commercial sector having previously spent a life at sea in the merchant and Royal Navy. He has successfully built and sold two business, the most recent resulting in an eight-figure sale value with his business partners. He continues to scale businesses with the latest COPTRZ forecast to be in the FASTTRACK 100 by 2020 with 140% year on year growth. He also co-owns both a property and e-commerce business with his family that has also shown 400% growth in the last year. Steve has also invented a number of toys for commercial gain with over 500,000 units sold on the high-street.
Who is the course suitable for?
This seminar is suitable for anyone who currently owns a drone business or is looking at the prospect of doing so.
Is accommodation included in the course fee?
Accommodation is not included in the course fee, however, we can assist you to find a suitable place to stay close to the course venue.
What do I need to bring with me to the workshop?
You may want to bring a laptop or tablet device to take notes during the seminar.
How do I book my place?
You can book online or speak to one of the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a number of payment methods available including credit/debit card, PayPal or monthly 0% financing.
About the Venue
The Building a Successful Drone Business Seminar is in Leeds City Centre at COPTRZ bespoke training centre.
- Situated in Leeds City Centre
- Disabled Access
- The course starts at 1:00pm and finishes at 5:00pm.
- Refreshments are provided throughout the day.
- Parking is available less than 10 minutes walk away from the venue at the following places: The Light, Merrion Centre and Trinity.
- Local accommodation is available. Please contact us for booking details.
Request Further Information