How are Police using drones?
Drones are transforming Policing in the UK by providing tactical and fast-response support. We provide drone solutions for over half of the UK’s Police forces including Ministry of Defence, Counter Terror Policing and Metropolitan Police.
WE’VE HELPED THESE UK'S POLICE FORCES ADOPT DRONE TECHNOLOGY
your industry expert
UAV Strategist – Police, Fire & Defence
Sam has been operating in the UK drone industry for over 4 years and specialises in helping police, fire and military personnel to introduce drone solutions.
Having worked with a number of organisations including Kent Fire & Rescue Service, Counter Terrorism Policing and Ministry of Defence, there’s no-one better placed in the UK to support you in your transition to drones.
Whether for search and rescue, crime scene photography or for keeping track of a developing situation if you’d like to discuss the possibility of a drone solution for your organisation then Sam is your man.
Premier DJI, Flyability & Pix4D Partner
WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE
"We wanted a remote vehicle that could get into areas and reduce risks to officers whilst being able to explore and pass back intelligence."
Peter Pugh, 75, became separated from friends during a walk and found himself stuck in thick marsh. Norfolk Police found him 21 hours later using a police drone. “There is no doubt that without the police drone we would not have been able to locate him in the time we did.”
DEVON & CORNWALL POLICE
“Drones are having a real impact on policing in the UK, it's given us much better situational awareness to incidents and it's making things a lot safer for our officers.”
APPLICATIONS & BENEFITS
FAST & EASY DEPLOYMENT
- Missing person searches
- Significant cost and time savings can be made by deploying drones over police helicopters
- Deploy in difficult terrain and get a birds-eye view of a developing situation
- Faster response times to critical incidents
- Crime scene investigations
- Deploy in highly-populated areas where a helicopter might not be possible
- Assess crowd situations in real-time
- Deploy drones fitted with thermal cameras for locating mispers, nominals and investigating properties of interest
- Use drones fitted with speakers to relay messages to those on the ground
- Use drones fitted with spotlights for operations at night