The Phase One iXM series metric camera incorporates the first medium-format sensor with backside-illumination technology, enabling high light sensitivity and extended dynamic range. Fast, highly responsive, robust, and weatherproof (IP53 compliant), the iXM 100MP delivers superior quality aerial imaging and flexible operation to satisfy diverse mapping, surveying, and inspection applications.
See the Phase One iXM In Action on the full feature video:
Webinar: Why the Phase One iXM 100 is the ultimate UAV camera
Watch this webinar to explore the game-changing iXM 100 UAV Camera series from Phase One. Find out how the iXM 100 camera stands-up against other UAV cameras on the market.
Also learn why Metric Camera’s are being used more and more by organisations in the Surveying and Inspection space. We’ll end with a live Q&A where you can ask Phase One’s Chief Scientist Dr Yuri Raizman questions about Metric Cameras and sensors used for UAV’s.
Applications for the Phase One iXM Series
- Wind-Turbine Inspection
- Railway Inspection
- Power-Line Monitoring
- Roads and Bridges Inspection (Civil Engineering)
- Pipeline Inspection
With simple integration, add high imaging capabilities to your existing UAV
Phase One camera kit
iXM 100MP or iXM 50MP metric cameras have a choice of four RSM lenses. With their small size and weight, these cameras are easily integrated into DJIM600 PRO, providing users with the advantages and high quality of medium-format cameras.
Phase One’s iX Capture mobile application
A uniquely designed assisting application for iOS, enabling full camera control and remote management of the camera. The application enables complete and easy control of the camera via DJI’s remote control system, with an intuitive and user-friendly interface
Complete Visibility Across Dynamic Environments
Phase One Industrial’s cameras for UAVs open the door to new mission types and applications, including mapping, inspection, photogrammetry and homeland security. Combining aerial platforms with Phase One iXM cameras, delivers higher quality images and larger imagery coverage – in a shorter time and risk-free.
- Smart triggering of the camera by waypoints, fixed distance, or fixed time
- Support for mission planning applications (such as DJI Ground Station pro) – for waypoint missions
- Geo-tagging of all images’ location and gimbal position
- Remotely set target distance
- Dual remote controllers (drone and camera) enable each operator (UAV pilot and camera operator) to focus on their respective mission goals
- Industrial-grade build of the camera and aerial lenses, all of which are designed specifically for tough use in harsh environments
The application offers diverse operating modes:
- Video streaming
- Auto or manual capture settings, to control the values of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture
- Auto capture mode, to enable image capturing by waypoints, fixed distance, or by time intervals
- Focus distance
- Flight plans upload
- Camera control via DJI Lightbridge’s two dials
- High resolution with a pixel count of 11664 x 8750
- Super-fast XQD storage card
- IMU/GNSS support for geo-tagging
- 3.76 μm (iXM 100MP)
- 44×33 mm frame size
- 83 dB dynamic range
- RGB & Achromatic options for the 100MP
- 35 mm & 80 mm Fixed focus
- 80mm,150mm&300mm Motorized focus
What payment options are available for the Phase One iXM 100MP?
We accept the following payment methods:
Debit/Credit cards via Sagepay
Debit/Credit cards and Paypal transactions via PayPal
Pro forma Invoice
30 Days Invoice depending on credit check result
Flexible 0% finance.
Buy online or call the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177
Watch the highlights reel from our demo day in 2019
Read this blog for a direct comparison between these two metric cameras
Which is best, which is more accurate, which tech will give the best results?
Download the brochure to find out all about the Phase One iXM camera series