The Phase One iXM series metric camera incorporates the first medium-format sensor with backside-illumination technology, enabling high light sensitivity and extended dynamic range. Fast, highly responsive, robust, and weatherproof (IP53 compliant), the iXM 100MP delivers superior quality aerial imaging and flexible operation to satisfy diverse mapping, surveying, and inspection applications.
Phase One camera kit
iXM 100MP or iXM 50MP metric cameras have a choice of four RSM lenses. With their small size and weight, these cameras are easily integrated into DJIM600 PRO, providing users with the advantages and high quality of medium-format cameras.
Phase One’s iX Capture mobile application
A uniquely designed assisting application for iOS, enabling full camera control and remote management of the camera. The application enables complete and easy control of the camera via DJI’s remote control system, with an intuitive and user-friendly interface
Complete Visibility Across Dynamic Environments
Phase One Industrial’s cameras for UAVs open the door to new mission types and applications, including mapping, inspection, photogrammetry and homeland security. Combining aerial platforms with Phase One iXM cameras, delivers higher quality images and larger imagery coverage – in a shorter time and risk-free.
Roads and Bridges Inspection (Civil Engineering)
- Smart triggering of the camera by waypoints, fixed distance, or fixed time
- Support for mission planning applications (such as DJI Ground Station pro) – for waypoint missions
- Geo-tagging of all images’ location and gimbal position
- Remotely set target distance
- Dual remote controllers (drone and camera) enable each operator (UAV pilot and camera operator) to focus on their respective mission goals
- Industrial-grade build of the camera and aerial lenses, all of which are designed specifically for tough use in harsh environments
The application offers diverse operating modes:
- Video streaming
- Auto or manual capture settings, to control the values of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture
- Auto capture mode, to enable image capturing by waypoints, fixed distance, or by time intervals
- Focus distance
- Flight plans upload
- Camera control via DJI Lightbridge’s two dials
- High resolution with a pixel count of 11664 x 8750
- Super-fast XQD storage card
- IMU/GNSS support for geo-tagging
- 3.76 μm (iXM 100MP)
- 44×33 mm frame size
- 83 dB dynamic range
- RGB & Achromatic options for the 100MP
- 35 mm & 80 mm Fixed focus
- 80mm,150mm&300mm Motorized focus
What payment options are available for the Phase One iXM 100MP?
We accept the following payment methods:
Debit/Credit cards via Sagepay
Debit/Credit cards and Paypal transactions via PayPal
Pro forma Invoice
30 Days Invoice depending on credit check result
Flexible 0% finance.
Buy online or call the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177
See the Phase One iXM in action
Register for our exclusive demo event - 5th March 2020Find Out More
Add high-quality imaging capabilities to your existing UAV.
See the Phase One iXM In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the Phase One iXM.
Request Further Information