The MicaSense RedEdge-MX is an advanced multispectral camera specially designed for small unmanned aircraft systems. It provides accurate multiband data for agricultural remote sensing.
£5,067.00 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 0330 111 7177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The MicaSense RedEdge-MX is an advanced multispectral camera specially designed for small unmanned aircraft systems. It provides accurate multiband data for agricultural remote sensing. RedEdge-MX is powered by MicaSense, a team of data collection leaders with decades of expertise in a variety of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) applications. MicaSense is redefining remote sensing technology and pioneering a new way to harvest information.
The RedEdge-M has five bands—blue, green, red, red edge, and near-infrared, providing the operator with exceptional levels of data from which to analyse crops and make informed harvesting decisions.
With flexible interfaces including Ethernet, serial, and PWM/GPIO trigger, RedEdge-MX is ready for tight integration with any drone.
MicaSense RedEdge-M has a compact design and is lightweight to work with as many drone models as possible.
Reliable, accurate, high-precision sensor.
With RedEdge-M, you can fly a 100-acre field (at 400 ft AGL, 70% overlap) in only 27 minutes. And because you have access to the raw data collected by RedEdge-M, you can choose between various processing and analysis platforms, or process and analyze the data yourself.
- Weight: 173 grams (6.1 oz) (includes DLS and cables)
- Dimensions: 9.4 cm x 6.3 cm x 4.6 cm
- External Power: 4.2 V DC – 15.6 V DC – 4 W nominal, 8 W peak
- Spectral Bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
- RGB Colour Output: Global shutter, aligned with all bands
- Ground Sample Distance (GSD): 8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL
- Capture Rate: 1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW
- Interfaces: Serial, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, removable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC
- Field of View: 47.2° HFOV
- Triggering Options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
In the Box
- RedEdge3 Camera
- GPS Module
- Downwelling Light Sensor (DLS)
- Calibrated Reflectance Panel (CRP)
- Cables & Connectors
- 32GB SD Card
- 30 Days free use of ATLAS – Data-processing
I want to use my drone to monitor crop efficiencies, is the MicaSense RedEdge-M suitable for this application?
Yes, the MicaSense RedEdge-M was made specifically for the use of aerial precision agriculture.
Is there a warranty included with the MicaSense RedEdge-M?
Yes, the Parrot Sequoia comes with manufacturers 1-year warranty as standard.
How much does the MicaSense RedEdge-M weigh?
The MicaSense RedEdge-M weighs 173 grams (6.1 oz)
What payment options are available for MicaSense RedEdge-M?
We accept the following payment methods:
Debit/Credit cards via Sagepay
Debit/Credit cards and Paypal transactions via PayPal
Pro forma Invoice
30 Days Invoice depending on credit check result
Flexible 0% finance.
Buy online or call the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177
Designed For Agriculture
Easily measures areas of poor crop growth and take action accordingly.
See the MicaSense RedEdge-MX In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the MicaSense RedEdge-MX
Request Further Information