MicaSense RedEdge-MX Skyport
The MicaSense RedEdge-MX Skyport is an advanced multispectral camera specially designed for small unmanned aircraft systems. It provides accurate multiband data for agricultural remote sensing.
£5,597.46 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 0330 111 7177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The MicaSense RedEdge-MX Skyport is an advanced multispectral camera specially designed for small unmanned aircraft systems and to integrate with the DJI Skyport system. It provides accurate multiband data for agricultural remote sensing. RedEdge-MX Skyport is powered by MicaSense, a team of data collection leaders with decades of expertise in a variety of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) applications. MicaSense is redefining remote sensing technology and pioneering a new way to harvest information.
The RedEdge-M has five bands—blue, green, red, red edge, and near-infrared, providing the operator with exceptional levels of data from which to analyse crops and make informed harvesting decisions.
With flexible interfaces including Ethernet, serial, and PWM/GPIO trigger, RedEdge-MX is ready for tight integration with any drone.
MicaSense RedEdge-M has a compact design and is lightweight to work with as many drone models as possible.
Reliable, accurate, high-precision sensor.
With RedEdge-M, you can fly a 100-acre field (at 400 ft AGL, 70% overlap) in only 27 minutes. And because you have access to the raw data collected by RedEdge-M, you can choose between various processing and analysis platforms, or process and analyze the data yourself.
- Weight: 173 grams (6.1 oz) (includes DLS and cables)
- Dimensions: 9.4 cm x 6.3 cm x 4.6 cm
- External Power: 4.2 V DC – 15.6 V DC – 4 W nominal, 8 W peak
- Spectral Bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
- RGB Colour Output: Global shutter, aligned with all bands
- Ground Sample Distance (GSD): 8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL
- Capture Rate: 1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW
- Interfaces: Serial, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, removable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC
- Field of View: 47.2° HFOV
- Triggering Options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
In the Box
- RedEdge3 Camera
- GPS Module
- Downwelling Light Sensor (DLS)
- Calibrated Reflectance Panel (CRP)
- Cables & Connectors
- 32GB SD Card
- 30 Days free use of ATLAS – Data-processing
I want to use my drone to monitor crop efficiencies, is the MicaSense RedEdge-M suitable for this application?
Yes, the MicaSense RedEdge-M was made specifically for the use of aerial precision agriculture.
Is there a warranty included with the MicaSense RedEdge-M?
Yes, the Parrot Sequoia comes with manufacturers 1-year warranty as standard.
How much does the MicaSense RedEdge-M weigh?
The MicaSense RedEdge-M weighs 173 grams (6.1 oz)
What payment options are available for MicaSense RedEdge-M?
We accept the following payment methods:
Debit/Credit cards via Sagepay
Debit/Credit cards and Paypal transactions via PayPal
Pro forma Invoice
30 Days Invoice depending on credit check result
Flexible 0% finance.
Buy online or call the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177
Designed For Agriculture
Easily measures areas of poor crop growth and take action accordingly.
See the MicaSense RedEdge-MX Skyport In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the MicaSense RedEdge-MX Skyport
Request Further Information