The DJI Zenmuse XT2 is the latest dual aerial thermal and visual imaging solution, designed to work with DJI commercial platforms including the Matrice 200 Series and Matrice 600 Series. Pairing the FLIR Tau 2 thermal sensor and 4K visual camera with DJI’s leading stabilization and machine intelligence technology, the Zenmuse XT2 quickly transforms aerial data into powerful insights for commercial operations.
Housed within a weather resistant encasing is a combination of FLIR’s advanced radiometric thermal sensor and 4K visual sensor – all integrated seamlessly with DJI’s powerful enterprise drone platforms. This is the first payload in the XT range to be weather resistant, with an IP44 classification.
The DJI Zenmuse XT2 is suitable for a host of aerial thermal imaging applications including:
Solar panel inspection
Search and rescue
Robust Dual-Sensor Thermal Solution
Housed within a weather resistant encasing is a combination of FLIR’s advanced radiometric thermal sensor and 4K visual sensor – all integrated seamlessly with DJI’s powerful enterprise drone platforms.
Transform Data into Insights in Real-Time
Enabled by a suite of processors and computer vision algorithms, the XT2’s onboard machine Intelligence helps teams identify what’s important while on-site, instead of after a lengthy processing time.
See the unseen. FLIR thermal sensors reveal details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. This new view of the world can reveal when equipment or buildings are damaged, the location of lost people and much more.
- Name: Zenmuse XT2
- Dimensions: With 25 mm lens: 123.7×112.6×127.1 mm
- With other lens: 118.02×111.6×125.5 mm
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- FPA/Digital Video Display Formats: 640×512 / 336×256
- Digital Zoom: 640×512: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x / 336×256: 1x, 2x, 4
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- Spectral Band: 7.5-13.5 μm
- Full Frame Rates: 30 Hz
- Exportable Frame Rates: <9 Hz
- Sensitivity: (NEdT) <50 mk @ f/1.0
- Scene Range (High Gain): 640×512: -25° to 135℃ / 336×256: -25° to 100℃
- Scene Range (Low Gain): -40° to 550℃
- File Storage: MicroSD card*
- Photo Format: JPEG, TIFF, R-JPEG
- Video Format 8 bit: MOV, MP4 14 bit: TIFF Sequence, SEQ**
Image Processing & Display Control
- Image Optimization: Yes
- Digital Detail Enhancement: Yes
- Polarity Control (Black Hot/ White Hot): Yes
- Sensor: 1/1.7″ CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 12 M
- Lens: Prime lens
- Focus: at 8 mm
- FOV: 57.12°× 42.44°
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Photo Formats: JPEG
- Video Formats: MOV, MP4
- Video Resolutions: 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 29.97p / FHD: 1920×1080 29.97p
- Working Modes: Capture, Record, Playback
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot / Burst Shooting(3/5 frames) / Interval (2/3/4/7/10/15/20/30 sec)
- Video Caption: Supported
- Anti-flicker: Auto, 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Storage: MicroSD card
- Max capacity: 128 GB. UHS-3 required
- Recommended model: Sandisk Extreme 16/32 GB UHS-3 microSDHC / Sandisk Extreme 64/128 GB UHS-3 microSDXC
- Supported File System: FAT 32 (≤32GB), exFAT (>32GB)
What drones can the Zenmuse XT2 be mounted on to?
The XT2 can be mounted onto any M200 Series drone as well as the Matrice 600 Pro. Please note that the XT2 will lack certain intelligent features like Heat Track and Quick Track when flown on a Matrice 600 Pro drone.
Can the lenses of the Zenmuse XT2 cameras be replaced?
The lenses of the XT2 thermal and visual cameras cannot be replaced, and therefore we recommend consulting with the COPTRZ technical team to determine which lens best suits your needs before purchasing.
How does the Zenmuse XT2 store data? Which file formats?
Due to the XT2’s dual sensor design, DJI built in two SD card slots. One stores typical photo and video formats while the other is reserved for thermal video data, which stores the full radiometric data from FLIR’s thermal sensor, enabling a variety of post-processing workflows.
Dual Vision. Superior Intelligence.
Join the next generation of commercial drone solutions with the XT2.
Experience the capabilities of the DJI Zenmuse XT2
Watch the full-featured video of the DJI Zenmuse XT2.
Request Further Information