The DJI Zenmuse XT is the ultimate aerial thermal imaging solution, designed to work with a host of DJI platforms including the Matrice 100 Series, Matrice 200 Series, Matrice 600 Series and the Inspire 1. Created in partnership with Flir, the Zenmuse XT is available in both radiometric and performance versions with a variety of resolutions.
The DJI Zenmuse XT provides high-sensitivity (50mK) thermal imaging at 640/30 fps or 336/30 fps depending on the camera model. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Both cameras are available with four lens options to meet different business needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
The DJI Zenmuse XT is suitable for a host of aerial thermal imaging applications including:
Solar panel inspection
Search and rescue
Free Delivery On Your DJI Zenmuse XT
Rental Option Available
Quickly Visualize Temperature Differences. Performance model Zenmuse XT cameras display thermal imagery in real time while showing a temperature estimate at the centre of the camera view, so users can quickly identify large temperature differences.
Capture Detailed Temperature Data. The Radiometric model allows users to tap any pixel for accurate temperature measurements or select an area to display average, highest, and lowest temperatures within the selection.
Mounted to the Matrice 100, Matrice 200 Series, Matrice 600, or Inspire 1, the Zenmuse XT allows professionals to takeoff and capture detailed thermal aerial images in a matter of seconds.* Seamlessly integrated, the Zenmuse XT offers complete access to key DJI drone features such as a long-range video transmission, Intelligent Flight Modes, and customization through the DJI SDK.
- Dimensions: 103 mm x 74 mm x 102 mm
- Weight: 270 g
- Thermal Imager Uncooled: VOx Microbolometer
- FPA/Digital Video Display Formats: 640 × 512 / 336 × 256
- Analog Video Display Formats: 720 × 480 (NTSC); 720 × 576 (PAL)
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- Spectral Band: 7.5 – 13.5 μm
- Full Frame Rates: 640 × 512：30 Hz (NTSC) 25 Hz (PAL) / 336 × 256：30 Hz (NTSC) 25 Hz (PAL)
- Exportable Frame Rates: 7.5 Hz NTSC; 8.3 Hz PAL
- Sensitivity: (NEdT) <50 mK at f/1.0
- Scene Range: (High Gain) 640 × 512：-13° to 275°F (-25° to 135°C) / 336 × 256：-13° to 212°F (-25° to 100°C)
- Scene Range: (Low Gain) -40° to 1022°F (-40° to 550°C)
- Spot Meter Temperatures: Measured in central 4×4
- File Storage: Micro SD Card
- Photo Format: JPEG, TIFF
- Video Format: MP4
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.03°
- Mount: Detachable
- Controllable Range: Tilt：+35° to -90°; Pan：±320°; Roll：±15°
- Mechanical Range: Tilt：+45° to -135° Pan：±320° Roll：±45°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
Image Processing & Display Controls
- NTSC/PAL (field switchable): yes
- Image Optimization: yes
- Digital Detail Enhancement: yes
- Polarity Control (black hot/white hot): yes
- Color & Monochrome Palettes (LUTs): yes
- Digital Zoom: 640 × 512：2x, 4x, 8x / 336 × 256：2x, 4x
In the Box
- DJI Zenmuse XT Gimbal & Camera
- Camera Body Cap x 1
- Lens Rear Cap x 1
What is the different between Infrared Camera and general camera?
- Infrared Camera can take thermal images;
- The aperture of Infrared Camera is bigger and the scale of hyperfocal distance is larger;
- The thermal imaging of Infrared Camera can clear distinguish targets at night
Is the DJI Zenmuse XT compatible with the DJI Matrice 200 Series?
The Zenmuse XT camera can be used with the M200 Series but will require a gimbal adapter and some versions of the XT camera need to be upgraded. For more information about compatibility with the Matrice 200 Series, please contact the COPTRZ team or call 0330 111 7177.
What other drones can I mount the DJI Zenmuse XT thermal camera to?
The DJI Zenmuse XT can be mounted to the Matrice 100 Series, Matrice 200 Series, Matrice 600 Series and the Inspire 1.
Does the camera come with a standard SD card?
Yes, the camera will come with a 16G SD card, it can supports the FAT format SD card with storage volume up to 32G.
What is the Zenmuse XT’s video format?
Its video format is MP4.
What kind of software can open TIFF format images?
Tiff format image can be edited in PhotoShop, Lightroom and other professional software, or use MATLAB to process the image’s data.
Easy Thermal Imaging
Fire scouting, electrical inspections, search and rescue operations, solar panel inspections, building and roof inspections
Experience the capabilities of the DJI Zenmuse XT
Watch the full-featured video of the DJI Zenmuse XT.