The Parrot ANAFI Work is perfect for those looking for a drone that is lightweight for use on-the-go. The ANAFI Work features a high-quality 4K HDR camera and a host of high spec features that make it suitable for commercial drone operators on a budget. Featuring a top speed of up to 32mph, ANAFI was made to resist difficult weather conditions thanks to its carbon reinforced frame and camera that resists temperatures from -10° to +40°.
Show off your creative flair with a 21MP camera, unique shots of 180°, a 3x zoom and an impressive Hyperlapse mode.
ANAFI Work allows you to create 3D models of buildings, quickly and easily, using the one-year free access to Pix4Dmodel.
Security Edition Range
If you are interested in our bespoke Security Edition range of Parrot drones then get in touch more details email@example.com.
- Size folded: 244x67x65mm
- Size unfolded: 175x240x65mm
- Weight: 320g
- Max transmission range: 4km with controller
- Max flight time: 25 min
- Max horizontal speed: 15.3m/s (55km/h)
- Max vertical speed: 4m/s
- Max wind resistance: 50km/h
- Service ceiling: 4500m above sea level
- Operating Temperature range: -10°C to 40°C
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS & GLONASS
- Type: High Density Lipo (2 cells)
- Battery capacity: 2700mAh
- Battery life: 25 min
- Charging port: USB-C
- Voltage: 7.6V
- Max Charging power: 24W
- ASPH (Low-dispersion aspherical lens)
- Aperture: f/2.4
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): 23-69mm (photo), 26-78mm (video)
- Depth of field: 1.5m – ∞
- Shutter speed: electronic shutter 1 to 1/10000s
- ISO range: 100-3200
- 4K Cinema 4096×2160 24fps
- 4K UHD 3840×2160 24/25/30fps
- FHD 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- Video HFOV: 69°
- Max video bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Video format: MP4 (H264)
- Lossless: up to 2.8x (FHD) & 1.4x (4K)
- Standard: up to 3x (4K Cinema, 4K UHD, FHD)
- Wide: 21MP (5344×4016) / 4:3 / 84° HFOV
- Rectilinear: 16MP (4608×3456) / 4:3 / 75.5° HFOV
- Photo formats: JPEG, Adobe DNG (RAW)
- HDR: 4K UHD video
- Stabilization: 3-axis hybrid
- Mechanical: 2-axis Roll/Tilt angles
- Electronic (EIS): 3-axis Roll/Pan/Tilt angles
- Controllable tilt range: – 90° to +90° (180° total)
- Size folded: 94x152x72mm
- Size unfolded: 153x152x116mm
- Weight: 386g
- Transmission system: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Operating frequency: 2.4 – 5.8 GHz
- Max transmission range: 4km
- Live streaming resolution: HD 720p
- Battery capacity: 2500mAh 3.6V
- Battery life: 2h30 (Android) / 5h30 (iOS)
- Supported mobile devices: screen size up to 6’’
- USB ports: USB-C (Charge), USB-A (Connection)
In the Box
- 1 ANAFI DRONE
- 1 PARROT SKYCONTROLLER 3
- 1 COMPACT SHOULDER BAG
- 4 SMART BATTERIES
- 1 MULTI-PORT USB CHARGER
- 8 PROPELLERS
- 1 16 GB SD CARD
- USB-A TO USB-C CABLES
- ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO Pix4DModel
ANAFI comes complete with an ultra-compact travel bag tailor-made for ANAFI Extended. The bag can contain the Parrot quadcopter, Parrot Skycontroller 3 and two additional smart batteries, providing 1 hour and 15 minutes of flight time. Thanks to its on-the-go charging system, you can charge your batteries using a power bank (not included).
4K HDR 21MP Camera
The 4K HDR, 21 MP high-resolution camera is ideal for every professional usage: rapid inspections of buildings and infrastructures, video production or intervention monitoring.
Use Case: using ANAFI’s high-resolution camera for your inspection projects eliminates the risks of climbing on structures such as scaffoldings, ladders or elevated platforms, making the whole process safer for professionals.
NAFI Work’s camera is equipped with a lossless zoom of 1.4x in 4K and 2.8x in full HD (1080p), so you can get a closer look at a specific area.
Use Case: zooming in on an area that requires precision without any resolution loss, means that you can detect cracks or defects in buildings or infrastructures at a safe distance from obstacles.
Unique 180° Camera Tilt
Use ANAFI Work’s controllable tilt gimbal with its zenith angle (+90°) and nadir angle (-90°), to capture images above or under inaccessible areas.
Use Case: you no longer need to block off access to an inspection site or rent costly equipment such as a mobile crane or an aerial work platform. Your workflow is quicker and cost-efficient.
Enquire now about the Parrot ANAFI Work