DJI Phantom 4 Pro
The Phantom 4 Pro is DJI’s entry-level quadcopter, perfect for hobbyists or commercial operators alike.
£1,324.17 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 03301117177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The Phantom 4 Pro is DJI’s entry-level quadcopter, capable of recording high-quality footage up to 4K resolution at 60fps. The Phantom 4 Pro is perfect for hobbyists or commercial operators alike, with an intelligent FlightAutonomy system that makes flying the Phantom 4 Pro an easy task for those new to drone flying.
The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance.
Free Delivery On Your Phantom 4 Pro
24 Month Warranty Included
£200 Drone Training Voucher Included
Production Optimised 4K
An enhanced video processing system allows video to be captured in cinema and production optimized DCI 4K/60 (4096 x 2160/60fps) at a bitrate of 100Mbps, enabling you to get high-resolution slow-motion shots. The Phantom 4 Pro also supports the H.265 video codec (Maximum resolution 4096X2160/30fps). For a given bitrate, H.265 doubles the amount of image processing as H.264, resulting in significantly enhanced image quality. Record in the high dynamic range D-log mode to make the most of this image data for colour grading.
5-Direction of Obstacle Sensing
FlightAutonomy is expanded with an additional set of high-resolution stereo vision sensors placed at the rear in addition to the pair placed at the front as well as infrared sensing systems placed on the left and right sides. This network creates a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance, protecting the Phantom 4 Pro from more obstacles and giving filmmakers the confidence to capture more complex images.
Camera With 1-Inch 20MP Sensor
The onboard camera has been redesigned to use a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom engineered lens made up of eight elements is
arranged in seven groups, it is the first DJI camera to use a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion which can occur when taking
images of fast-moving subjects or when flying at high speed. In effect, it is as powerful as many traditional ground cameras. More powerful
video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30fps, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. Advanced sensors and processors
ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for advanced post-production.
- Weight (Battery & Propellers Included): 1388 g
- Diagonal Size (Propellers Excluded): 350 mm
- Max Ascent Speed S-mode: 6 m/s / P-mode: 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed S-mode: 4 m/s / P-mode: 3 m/s
- Max Speed S-mode: 45 mph (72 kph) / A-mode: 36 mph (58 kph) / P-mode: 31 mph (50 kph)
- Max Tilt Angle S-mode: 42° / A-mode: 35° / P-mode: 25°
- Max Angular Speed S-mode: 250°/s / A-mode: 150°/s
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 19685 feet (6000 m)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10 m/s
- Max Flight Time: Approx. 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS/GLONASS
- Velocity Range: ≤31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range: 0 – 33 feet (0 – 10 m)
- Operating Range: 0 – 33 feet (0 – 10 m)
- Obstacle Sensory Range: 2 – 98 feet (0.7 – 30 m)
- FOV: Forward: 60°(Horizontal), ±27°(Vertical) / Backward: 60°(Horizontal), ±27°(Vertical) / Downward: 70°(Front and Rear), 50°(Left and Right)
- Measuring Frequency Forward: 10 Hz /Backward: 10 Hz / Downward: 20 Hz
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux>15)
In the Box
- Phantom 4 Pro aircraft
- Remote controller
- Intelligent flight battery
- Battery charger
- Power cable
- Gimbal clamp
- USB OTG cable
- Micro USB cable
- Micro SD card (16GB)
- Carrying case
Intelligent Flight Modes
Including Return to Home, ActiveTrack and TapFly
See the DJI Phantom 4 Pro In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro release.