DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo
The Mavic Pro Platinum is a small yet powerful drone from DJI. Featuring increased endurance and quieter motors, the Mavic Pro Platinum builds upon the success of the standard DJI Mavic Pro. Capable of recording high-quality footage up to 4K resolution, the Mavic Pro Platinum is ideal for start-up commercial operations or hobbyists alike.
£1,215.83 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 0330 111 7177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The Mavic Pro Platinum is a small yet powerful drone from DJI. Featuring increased endurance and quieter motors, the Platinum builds upon the success of the standard DJI Mavic Pro. Capable of recording high-quality footage up to 4K resolution, the Mavic Pro Platinum is ideal for start-up commercial operations or hobbyists alike.
24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) *range,5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
A new and improved 30-minute flight time coupled with 60% noise power reduction makes the Mavic Pro Platinum DJI’s best portable drone yet.
Free Delivery On Your Mavic Pro Platinum
12 Month Warranty Included
£200 Drone Training Voucher Included
- Folded: H83mm x W83mm x L198mm
- Diagonal Size: (Propellers Excluded) 335 mm
- Weight: (Battery & Propellers Included) 1.62 lbs (734 g) (exclude gimbal cover) / 1.64 lbs (743 g) (include gimbal cover)
- Max Ascent Speed: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s) in Sport mode
- Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Speed: 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling: Above Sea Level 16404 feet (5000 m)
- Max Flight Time: 27 minutes (no wind at a consistent 15.5 mph (25 kph)
- Max Hovering Time: 24 minutes (no wind)
- Overall Flight Time: 21 minutes ( In normal flight, 15% remaining battery level )
- Max Total Travel Distance: (One Full Battery, No Wind) 8 mi (13 km, no wind)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS / GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy Range Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m /Horizontal: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- Operating Frequency: FCC: 2.4-2.4835GHz; 5.150-5.250 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz / CE: 2.4-2.4835GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz / SRRC：2.4-2.4835 GHz;5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power: (EIRP) 2.4GHz / FCC:<=26 dBm; CE: <=20 dBm; SRRC:<=20 dBm; MIC:<=18 dBm 5.2 GHz / FCC:<=23 dBm 5.8 GHz / FCC:<=23 dBm; CE <=13 dBm; SRRC: <=23 dBm; MIC:
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: FCC Compliant: 4.3 mi (7 km); CE Compliant: 2.5 mi (4 km) / SRRC Compliant: 2.5mi (4 km) / MIC / Compliant: 2.5 mi (4 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
- Battery: 2970mAh
- Transmitter Power: (EIRP) FCC：<=26 dBm / CE：<=20 dBm / SRRC: <=20 dBm / MIC: <=18 dBm
- Operating Current/Voltage: 950mA @ 3.7V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness Supported:6.5-8.5mm
- Max length: 160mm
- Supported USB port types: Lightning, Micro USB(Type-B),USB(Type-C)™
- Controllable Range Pitch: -90° to +30°
- Roll: 0° or 90° (Horizontally and vertically)
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Sensor: 1/2.3” (CMOS), Effective pixels:12.35 M (Total pixels:12.71M)
- Lens FOV: 78.8° 28 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.2
- Distortion: < 1.5% Focus from 0.5 m to ∞ ISO Range video: 100-3200 photo: 100-1600 Electronic Shutter Speed 8s -1/8000 s Image Size 4000×3000 Still Photography Modes Single shot Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias Interval Video Recording Modes C4K: 4096×2160 24p 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p 2.7K: 2720×1530 24/25/30p FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p HD: 1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p Max Video Bitrate 60 Mbps Supported File Systems FAT32 ( ≤ 32 GB ); exFAT ( > 32 GB )
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards: Micro SD™
- Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
Operating Temperature Range 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
In the Box
- Remote controller
- Intelligent flight battery x 3
- Power cable
- Propellers (pair) x 5
- RC cable (lightning connector)
- RC cable (standard micro USB connector)
- RC cable (USB type-C connector)
- Gimbal cover
- Gimbal clamp
- microSD card (16GB)
- Micro USB cable
- RC cable slider (large)
- RC cable slider (small)
- Battery charging hub
- Car charger
- Battery to power bank adaptor
- Shoulder bag
Is the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum suitable for commercial operations?
The DJI Mavic Pro platinum is fine for commercial operations, especially if you are new to flying drones or looking for a backup aircraft. However, the camera is a lower resolution than the Phantom Series or Inspire Series so you may want to take this into account when purchasing a drone for commercial operations.
What’s the main difference between Mavic Pro Platinum and the standard Mavic Pro?
The Mavic Pro Platinum benefits from a new and improved 30-minute flight time coupled with 60% noise power reduction.
Does the folding mechanism wear out and will it need replacing?
The folding mechanism has been tested to last at least 5000 folds. It is unlikely that it will wear out during the Mavic’s lifetime.
Is the Mavic Pro Platinum waterproof?
No. As the Mavic chassis is low to the ground, only take off and land in suitable areas that are flat and free of puddles.
What sizes of smartphone can fit inside the Mavic remote controller?
The Mavic remote controller can fit smartphones between 6.5-8.5mm thick and up to 160mm long, without a phone case. Phones and tablets larger than this do not fit the remote controller’s device holder.
4K Ultra HD Video
The DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Drone supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during a high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
Stay Flying Longer
The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn’t mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
The compact size allows for easier transport between jobs, and it is also easily transported abroad due to its ability to simply fit into your hand luggage if needs be. Its size also makes it ideal for new flyers due to its ease of flight, and is the perfect drone to train with.
Intelligent Flight Modes
Including Return to Home, ActiveTrack and TapFly
With the Mavic being such a compact drone, this makes it ideal to use for training to fly a drone for a number of use cases. It allows you to gain confidence with flying and teaches you the fundamentals without overcomplicating the training process. The positioning sensors scan the surroundings to ensure it avoids hitting objects, another reason it’s ideal for new flyers.
Photography and Videography
The Mavic Pro’s 4K camera allows it to capture stunning scenic imagery and videos and is ideal for startup businesses looking for a drone for this purpose. The cameras ultra accurate 3-axis gimbal allows for 4K footage to be captured even whilst travelling at high speeds to create smooth and sharp images.
See the DJI Mavic Pro In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the DJI Mavic Pro release.
Request Further Information