DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
The Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone from DJI, capable of capturing high-quality footage up to 4K resolution. It's compact size, coupled with intelligent auto flight modes such as TapFly, make this is an ideal option for those who are new to flying drones.
£1,132.50 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 0330 111 7177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone from DJI, capable of capturing high-quality footage up to 4K resolution. It’s compact size, coupled with intelligent auto flight modes such as TapFly, make this is an ideal option for those who are new to flying drones.
Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. The DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo comes complete with a highly durable carry bag for easy transportation.
24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) *range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
Free Delivery On Your Mavic Pro
24 Month Warranty Included
£200 Drone Training Voucher Included
4K Ultra HD Video
The DJI Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
Stay Flying Longer
The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn’t mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
- Folded: H83mm x W83mm x L198mm
- Diagonal Size: (Propellers Excluded) 335 mm
- Weight: (Battery & Propellers Included) 1.62 lbs (734 g) (exclude gimbal cover) / 1.64 lbs (743 g) (include gimbal cover)
- Max Ascent Speed: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s) in Sport mode
- Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Speed: 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling: Above Sea Level 16404 feet (5000 m)
- Max Flight Time: 27 minutes (no wind at a consistent 15.5 mph (25 kph)
- Max Hovering Time: 24 minutes (no wind)
- Overall Flight Time: 21 minutes ( In normal flight, 15% remaining battery level )
- Max Total Travel Distance: (One Full Battery, No Wind) 8 mi (13 km, no wind)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS / GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy Range Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m /Horizontal: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- Operating Frequency: FCC: 2.4-2.4835GHz; 5.150-5.250 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz / CE: 2.4-2.4835GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz / SRRC：2.4-2.4835 GHz;5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power: (EIRP) 2.4GHz / FCC:<=26 dBm; CE: <=20 dBm; SRRC:<=20 dBm; MIC:<=18 dBm 5.2 GHz / FCC:<=23 dBm 5.8 GHz / FCC:<=23 dBm; CE <=13 dBm; SRRC: <=23 dBm; MIC:
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: FCC Compliant: 4.3 mi (7 km); CE Compliant: 2.5 mi (4 km) / SRRC Compliant: 2.5mi (4 km) / MIC / Compliant: 2.5 mi (4 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
- Battery: 2970mAh
- Transmitter Power: (EIRP) FCC：<=26 dBm / CE：<=20 dBm / SRRC: <=20 dBm / MIC: <=18 dBm
- Operating Current/Voltage: 950mA @ 3.7V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness Supported:6.5-8.5mm
- Max length: 160mm
- Supported USB port types: Lightning, Micro USB(Type-B),USB(Type-C)™
- Controllable Range Pitch: -90° to +30°
- Roll: 0° or 90° (Horizontally and vertically)
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Sensor: 1/2.3” (CMOS), Effective pixels:12.35 M (Total pixels:12.71M)
- Lens FOV: 78.8° 28 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.2
- Distortion: < 1.5% Focus from 0.5 m to ∞ ISO Range video: 100-3200 photo: 100-1600 Electronic Shutter Speed 8s -1/8000 s Image Size 4000×3000 Still Photography Modes Single shot Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias Interval Video Recording Modes C4K: 4096×2160 24p 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p 2.7K: 2720×1530 24/25/30p FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p HD: 1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p Max Video Bitrate 60 Mbps Supported File Systems FAT32 ( ≤ 32 GB ); exFAT ( > 32 GB )
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards: Micro SD™
- Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
Operating Temperature Range 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
In the Box
- Remote controller
- Intelligent flight battery x 3
- Power cable
- Propellers (pair) x 5
- RC cable (lightning connector)
- RC cable (standard micro USB connector)
- RC cable (USB type-C connector)
- Gimbal cover
- Gimbal clamp
- microSD card (16GB)
- Micro USB cable
- RC cable slider (large)
- RC cable slider (small)
- Battery charging hub
- Car charger
- Battery to power bank adaptor
- Shoulder bag
Is the DJI Mavic Pro suitable for commercial operations?
The DJI Mavic Pro is fine for commercial operations, especially if you are new to using drones as it is easier to fly than some of the larger aircraft. However, the camera is a lower resolution than the Phantom Series or Inspire Series so you may want to take this into account when purchasing a drone for commercial operations.
What’s the main difference between Mavic Pro and Phantom 4?
The Mavic is smaller, lighter, and easier to carry with you thanks to its foldable design. Its new OcuSync transmission system has a longer transmission range and 1080p resolution. Due to its larger size, the Phantom 4 has a higher maximum speed and can withstand stronger winds.
Does the folding mechanism wear out and will it need replacing?
The folding mechanism has been tested to last at least 5000 folds. It is unlikely that it will wear out during the Mavic’s lifetime.
Is the Mavic Pro waterproof?
No. As the Mavic chassis is low to the ground, only take off and land in suitable areas that are flat and free of puddles.
What sizes of smartphone can fit inside the Mavic remote controller?
The Mavic remote controller can fit smartphones between 6.5-8.5mm thick and up to 160mm long, without a phone case. Phones and tablets larger than this do not fit the remote controller’s device holder.
Intelligent Flight Modes
Including Return to Home, ActiveTrack and TapFly
See the DJI Mavic Pro In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the DJI Mavic Pro release.
Request Further Information