The ultimate platform for aerial productivity combines a rugged design and simple configurability to work as a solution for a variety of industrial applications. Improvements to the M200 Series V2 enhance intelligent control systems, flight performance, and add flight safety and data security features.
Situated as the middle model in the Matrice Series, the M210 V2 benefits from a dual gimbal which enables the operator to capture two data sources at the same time. This is particularly useful in industries such as search & rescue or solar panel inspection where a user may require simultaneous HD imaging and thermal imaging.
With the inbuilt option of an upward gimbal, the DJI Matrice 210 V2 has revolutionised the way data is captured in a number of scenarios including bridge inspection and wind turbine inspections.
It is suitable for the following applications:
- Bridge Inspection
- Building and Inspection
- Search & Rescue
- Wind Turbine Inspection
- Offshore Rig Inspections
24 Month Warranty Included
- Dimensions (unfolded): 883×886×427 mm
- Dimensions (folded): 722×282×242 mm
- Folding Method: Folded Inward
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 25.3 inch (643 mm)
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Weight (TB55): Approx. 4.69 kg
- Max Takeoff Weight: 6.14KG
- Max Payload (2 TB55): Approx.1.23kg (with two standard batteries )
- Hovering Accuracy: (P-mode with GPS) Vertical: ±1.64 feet (0.5m) or ±0.33 feet (0.1m, Downward Vision System enabled)
- Horizontal: ±4.92 feet (1.5m) or ±0.98 feet (0.3m.Downward Vision System enabled)
- Max Angular Velocity Pitch: 300° /s；Yaw: 150° /s
- Max Pitch Angle P Mode: 30°（Forward Vision System enabled: 25°）； A Mode: 35°；S Mode: 35°
- Max Ascent Speed: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)
- Max Descent Speed: Vertical: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Speed: S Mode: 51.4mph (82.8kph) / P Mode: 38mph (61.2kph) / A Mode: 51.4mph (82.8kph)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 1.86 mi (3000 m)
- Max Wind Resistance: 39.4 ft/s (12 m/s)
- Max Flight Time(No Payload, with TB55): 38min
- Max Flight Time(Full Payload, with TB55): 24min
- Motor Model: DJI 3515
- Propeller Model: 1760S
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- IP Rating: IP43
Forward Vision System
- Obstacle Sensing Range: 2.3-98.4 feet (0.7-30 m)
- FOV: Horizontal 60°，Vertical 54°
- Operating Environment: Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
Downward Vision System
- Velocity Range: <32.8 ft/s (10 m/s) at the height of 6.56 feet (2 m)
- Altitude Range: <32.8 feet (10 m)
- Operating Range: <32.8 feet (10 m) Operating Environment Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
- Ultrasonic Sensor Operating Range: 0.33-16.4 feet (10-500 cm)
- Ultrasonic Sensor Operating Environment: Non-absorbing material, rigid surface (thick indoor carpeting will reduce performance)
- Model: GL6D10A
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.483 GHz
- Max Transmitting Distance: (unobstructed, free of interference) 2.4 GHz: 4.3 miles (7 km, FCC); 2.2 miles (3.5 km, CE); 2.5 miles (4 km, SRRC)
5.8 GHz: 4.3 miles (7 km, FCC); 1.2 miles (2 km, CE); 3.1 miles (5 km, SRRC)
EIRP 2.4 GHz: 26 dBm (FCC); 17 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
5.8 GHz: 28 dBm (FCC); 14 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
- Video Output Ports: USB, HDMI
- Power Supply: Built-in battery
- Charging: DJI charger
- Dual User Capability: Host-and-Slave connection
- Mobile Device: Holder Tablet or Smart Phone
- Max Mobile Device Width: 170 mm
- Output Power: 9 W (Without supplying power to smart device)
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 45° C)
Storage Temperature Less than 3 months: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C) / More than 3 months: 72° to 82° F (22° to 28° C)
- Charging Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Battery: 6000mAh 2S LiPo
- USB Supply Power: iOS: 1 A @ 5.2 V (Max); Android: 1.5 A @ 5.2 V (Max)
In the Box
- Matrice 210 V2 Aircraft Body
- Dual Downward Gimbal Connector
- Cendence-S Remote Controller
- Two x Landing Gear
- CrystalSky 7.85″ Monitor
- CrystalSky Battery Charging Hub WCH2
- Four x Propeller Pairs
- Two x TB55 Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- Battery Charging Hub
- Power Cable
- USB A to A Cable
- Mobile Device Holder
- Two x Remote Control / CrystalSky Battery WB37
- USB Extension Cable
- Remote Controller Strap
- 64GB Micro SD Card
- Carrying Case
- Screwdriver Set
- Three x Gimbal Damper
- Cendence Control Stick Covers Pair
- Cendence Control Stick Cover Mounting Key
- Six x Rear Port Cover Screw
- Spare Waterproof Rear Port Cover
What cameras and payloads are compatible with the DJI M210 V2 compatible?
What is the difference between the DJI M200 V2 & DJI M210 RTK V2?
The DJI M200 V2 can only mount 1 payload at a time, whereas the DJI M210 V2 and DJI M210 RTK V2 can mount 2 payloads and receive data sets simultaneously.
What is IP43 protection rating, and in what scenarios can the Matrice 210 series be protected under this rating?
IP43 protection rating means that the Matrice 210 V2 series can be protected from objects greater than 1 millimetre, and from water spray less than 60 degrees vertically. The IP43 protection rating can protect the Matrice 210 V2 series when used in adverse environments with dust particles or light showers.
Does the DJI Matrice 210 V2 have retractable landing gear?
No, the DJI Matrice 210 V2 does not have retractable landing gear.
Is a case included with my DJI Matrice M210 V2?
Yes, your M210 Series V2 drone comes with a travel case customized to securely transport your model.
I’m interested in inspecting power lines and telecom towers worried about interference affecting the safety of my inspection. Is the M210 V2 suitable for this application?
For operators that expect to experience electrical or signal interference during flight, we suggest using the M210 V2 alongside the Zenmuse Z30 zoom camera for optimal safety. This allows the operator to maintain a safe distance and still inspect the structure using an optical zoom camera.
Does the M210 Series support the Adobe CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes?
No, the M200 Series does not support these formats.
Enterprise Shield Coverage
The Enterprise Shield Basic and Enterprise Shield Plus is available with this drone, find out more here.
Built to Endure
The ultimate aerial solution for a variety of industrial applications.
Multiple Payload Compatability
The M210 V2 is compatible with a range of payloads for commercial operations. Compatible payloads include: DJI Zenmuse Z30, DJI Zenmuse X4S, DJI Zenmuse X5S, DJI Zenmuse X7 and DJI Zenmuse XT
Transmission – Enjoy a more reliable and stable flight with the new OcuSync 2.0 system, which supports automatic dual frequency band switching and extends flight range to up to 8km
Data Accuracy – The TimeSync system continuously aligns the flight controller, camera, GPS module, RTK module for the M210 V2, as well as payloads or onboard accessories. The position data is fixed to the centre of the CMOS for precise geotagging when using DJI payloads.
Discreet Mode – When the situation calls for unobtrusive drone operations, especially at night, all lights can be completely turned off in the DJI Pilot app.
Watch it in action
Watch the full-featured video of the M210 V2.
Make the most of the FPV and a thermal camera to assess dangerous situations, and to work out a safe route to help to ensure the safety of the emergency service staff involved.
Due to the range of cameras compatible, alongside the addition of FPV and the longer flight time, this is ideal for use during inspections.
It can be used for a number of inspections ranging from inspections of critical infrastructure and energy facilities, as well as mapping of construction sites, and missions involving public safety.
The dual battery system allows for extra redundancy, meaning longer and safer flights.
Search & Rescue
It can be used to quickly act in search and rescue situations in a number of different environments and weather conditions. Using a thermal camera such as the XT2, you can quickly locate missing persons and plan the safest route possible to rescue the person involved.