For a drone that’s tailor-made for industrial services, look no further than the powerful DJI Matrice 200. Combining a robust, weatherproof quadcopter frame with an intelligent data capture platform, it is both strong and smart. It can fly in extreme weather conditions and is one of the finest enterprise drones on the market.
With the option of a single downward gimbal, this UAV is ideal for commercial operators delivering outdoor industrial work where only a single data output is required. It’s suitable for a wide range of use cases and is mainly used for inspection.
The Matrice features a first-person view (FPV) camera to ensure the direction of the quadcopter. It also supports a full range of payloads/cameras such as the Z30, X4S, X5S, XT and XT2.
It is suitable for the following applications:
24 Month Warranty Included
- Package Dimensions: 31.1×15.4×11.4inch (790×390×290mm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 34.9×34.6×14.9 inch (887×880×378 mm)
- Dimensions (folded): 28.2×8.7×9.3 inch (716×220×236 mm)
- Folding Method: Folded Inward
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 25.3 inch (643 mm)
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Weight (TB50): Approx. 3.80 kg
- Weight (TB55): Approx. 4.53 kg
- Max Takeoff Weight: 6.14KG
- Max Payload (2 TB50): Approx.2.34kg (with two standard batteries)
- Max Payload (2 TB55): Approx.1.61kg (with two standard batteries )
- Hovering Accuracy: (P-mode with GPS) Vertical: ±1.64 feet (0.5m) or ±0.33 feet (0.1m, Downward Vision System enabled)
- Horizontal: ±4.92 feet (1.5m) or ±0.98 feet (0.3m.Downward Vision System enabled)
- Max Angular Velocity Pitch: 300° /s；Yaw: 150° /s
- Max Pitch Angle P Mode: 30°（Forward Vision System enabled: 25°）； A Mode: 35°；S Mode: 35°
- Max Ascent Speed: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)
- Max Descent Speed: Vertical: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Speed: S Mode: 51.4mph (82.8kph) / P Mode: 38mph (61.2kph) / A Mode: 51.4mph (82.8kph)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 1.86 mi (3000 m)
- Max Wind Resistance: 39.4 ft/s (12 m/s)
- Max Flight Time(No Payload, with TB50): 27min
- Max Flight Time(No Payload, with TB55): 38min
- Max Flight Time(Full Payload, with TB50): 13min
- Max Flight Time(Full Payload, with TB55): 24min
- Motor Model: DJI 3515
- Propeller Model: 1760S
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- IP Rating: IP43
- Model: TB50
- Capacity: 4280 mAh
- Voltage: 22.8V
- Battery Type: LiPo 6S
- Energy: 97.58 Wh
- Net Weight: Approx. 520g
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Storage Temperature Less than 3 months: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- More than 3 months: 72° to 82° F (22° to 28° C)
- Charging Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Max Charging Power: 180 W
Forward Vision System
- Obstacle Sensing Range: 2.3-98.4 feet (0.7-30 m)
- FOV: Horizontal 60°，Vertical 54°
- Operating Environment: Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
Downward Vision System
- Velocity Range: <32.8 ft/s (10 m/s) at the height of 6.56 feet (2 m)
- Altitude Range: <32.8 feet (10 m)
- Operating Range: <32.8 feet (10 m) Operating Environment Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
- Ultrasonic Sensor Operating Range: 0.33-16.4 feet (10-500 cm)
- Ultrasonic Sensor Operating Environment: Non-absorbing material, rigid surface (thick indoor carpeting will reduce performance)
- Model: GL6D10A
- Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.483 GHz
- Max Transmitting Distance: (unobstructed, free of interference) 2.4 GHz: 4.3 miles (7 km, FCC); 2.2 miles (3.5 km, CE); 2.5 miles (4 km, SRRC)
5.8 GHz: 4.3 miles (7 km, FCC); 1.2 miles (2 km, CE); 3.1 miles (5 km, SRRC)
EIRP 2.4 GHz: 26 dBm (FCC); 17 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
5.8 GHz: 28 dBm (FCC); 14 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
- Video Output Ports: USB, HDMI
- Power Supply: Built-in battery
- Charging: DJI charger
- Dual User Capability: Host-and-Slave connection
- Mobile Device: Holder Tablet or Smart Phone
- Max Mobile Device Width: 170 mm
- Output Power: 9 W (Without supplying power to smart device)
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 45° C)
Storage Temperature Less than 3 months: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C) / More than 3 months: 72° to 82° F (22° to 28° C)
- Charging Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Battery: 6000mAh 2S LiPo
- USB Supply Power: iOS: 1 A @ 5.2 V (Max); Android: 1.5 A @ 5.2 V (Max)
In the Box
- Aircraft body and landing gear
- Remote controller
- Propellers (pair)
- Intelligent flight battery (TB50)
- Battery charger
- Charging hub
- Power cable
- USB cable (with double A ports)
- Micro SD card (16GB)
- Carrying case
- Battery insulation sticker
What cameras and payloads are compatible with the DJI M200 compatible?
What is the difference between the DJI M200 & DJI M210?
What is IP43 protection rating, and in what scenarios can the Matrice 200 series be protected under this rating?
IP43 protection rating means that the Matrice 200 series can be protected from objects greater than 1 millimetre, and from water spray less than 60 degrees vertically. The IP43 protection rating can protect the Matrice 200 series when used in adverse environments with dust particles or light showers.
Does the DJI Matrice 200 have retractable landing gear?
No, the DJI Matrice 200 does not have retractable landing gear.
Is a case included with my DJI Matrice M200?
Yes, your M200 Series drone comes with a travel case customized to securely transport your model. The case comes with enough space to fit 6 TB50 or TB55 batteries, 2 payload containers, 2 sets of propellers, one controller, one charger and charger hub, a CrystalSky tablet or Apple iPad and a manual.
I’m interested in inspecting power lines and telecom towers worried about interference affecting the safety of my inspection. Is the M200 suitable for this application?
For operators that expect to experience electrical or signal interference during flight, we suggest using the M200 alongside the Zenmuse Z30 zoom camera for optimal safety. This allows the operator to maintain a safe distance and still inspect the structure using an optical zoom camera.
Can the DJI Zenmuse XT be used with the DJI Matrice 200?
The Zenmuse XT camera can be used with the DJI M200 but will require a gimbal adapter and some versions of the XT camera need to be upgraded.
What software is available to use with the DJI Matrice 200?
Pilots can use the DJI Pilot or DJI GO 4 app. The DJI Pilot app is a new Android app for enterprise users designed to unleash the full potential of DJI’s commercial drones.
Does the M200 Series support the Adobe CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes?
No, the M200 Series does not support these formats.
Built to endure even the harshest conditions.
Use visual camera to deliver high resolution, real-time aerial data. (DJI M200 + DJI X4S)
Multiple Payload Compatability
The M200 is compatible with a range of payloads for commercial operations. Compatible payloads include: DJI Zenmuse Z30, DJI Zenmuse X4S, DJI Zenmuse X5S and DJI Zenmuse XT (adaptor required)
Intelligent Flight Features
It harnesses computer vision via multiple DJI sensors, allowing your drone to collect data more efficiently to aid intelligent flight modes.
Spotlight – Lock onto a selected subject during flight while the aircraft continues to move freely.
Point of Interest – The Point of Interest feature lets you orbit smoothly around an object or structure, ensuring your flight time is as focused as possible. A useful method for mapping a building, piece of infrastructure or other environmental feature.
Tripod – When you’re navigating confined spaces, there’s no margin for error. Tripod allows you to fine-tune the positioning and angle of your Matrice 200, ensuring it’s exactly where it needs to be.
ActiveTrack – Follow a person or object and keep them in the frame. This valuable tracking method allows for complex, creative tracking shots.
Dual Battery System
The M200 features a dual battery system to increase flight time and redundancy. Supported batteries include the DJI TB50 and DJI TB55.
The M200 has a folding body which is easy to carry and set up and comes complete with a bespoke travel case to make transportation of the UAV and all its parts smooth and simple. Unlike many other industrial UAV’s, the M200 can be set up in minutes by only a single operator.
Watch it in action
Watch the full-featured video of the M200.
Make the most of the FPV and a thermal camera to assess dangerous situations, and to work out a safe route to help to ensure the safety of the emergency service staff involved.
Due to the range of cameras compatible, alongside the addition of FPV and the longer flight time, this is ideal for use during inspections.
It can be used for a number of inspections ranging from inspections of critical infrastructure and energy facilities, as well as mapping of construction sites, and missions involving public safety.
The dual battery system allows for extra redundancy, meaning longer and safer flights.
Search & Rescue
It can be used to quickly act in search and rescue situations in a number of different environments and weather conditions. Using a thermal camera such as the XT, you can quickly locate missing persons and plan the safest route possible to rescue the person involved.
Enquire now about the Matrice 200 Series price