Pix4D 3D Mapping
£199.00 Excl. VAT
Pix4D is the leading UAV photogrammetry software, specifically designed for users who want to make 3D maps and point clouds from data captured during a drone flight. The COPTRZ 1-day Pix4D training workshop aims to give you an overview of Pix4D and how to use the software to give you the data output that you require. The workshop is ideal for those with no previous experience using the software.
The COPTRZ Pix4D 1 Day training Workshop starts at 9:00AM and finishes at 5:00PM.
Class sizes may vary – typically 12 – 18.
Students are required to bring their own laptop or computer in order to participate in group processing tasks.
Who is the course suitable for?
This Pix4D training course is suitable for anyone looking to learn the basics of Pix4D 3D mapping software. Whether you are new to the industry or an experienced pilot, the Pix4D 1 Day Workshop will give you a basic insight into the process of using Pix4D to capture and create 3D models.
Will lunch be provided?
Yes, lunch will be provided. You will also be kept fully refreshed with tea and coffee throughout the day.
Is accommodation included in the course fee?
Accommodation is not included in the course fee, however, we can assist you to find a suitable place to stay close to the course venue.
What do I need to bring with me to the workshop?
It is advised that you bring along your laptop or PC so that you are able to participate in any group Pix4D processing activities. You can leave your drone at home!
How do I purchase the Pix4D software?
COPTRZ can supply you with the complete suite of Pix4D applications before or after the 1-day workshop. Subscriptions are available on a monthly, annual or one-time charge basis and can be purchased online.
How do I book my place?
You can book online or speak to one of the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a number of payment methods available including credit/debit card, PayPal or monthly 0% financing.
- Learn the basics of Pix4D to capture and create 3D models from UAV imagery.
- Discover best practices in flight planning and data capture to achieve the best results with Pix4D.
- Learn how to review and process data in order to create effective reports for your clients.
- Introduction to Pix4D features and functionality
- Flight planning and capture settings for best results
- Pix4D capture operation and set up
- Data collection flight
- Download of data processing
- Data processing settings and initial processing steps
- Review of data and full process
- Adding GCP’s and creating reports
ABOUT THE TRAINER
As a COPTRZ UAV Strategist, James works closely with businesses to enable them to benefit from the use of drones in surveying and mapping. Prior to working in the UAV industry, James worked as a Dimensional Control Surveyor and holds a degree in Surveying and Mapping Science, Geomatics from the University of Newcastle.
The Introduction to Effective 3D Mapping with Pix4D workshop is held at the following venues:
Highfield Park, Church Lane, Heckfield, Hook, RG27 0LG
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Coptrz HQ, Phoenix House, 3 South Parade, Leeds LS1 5QX
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Hardwick Hall Hotel, Sedgefield, County Durham, Durham, TS21 2EH
- The course starts at 9:00am and finishes at 5:00pm.
- Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the day.
- Accommodation is available. Please contact us for booking details.
Request Further Information