PiX4D Mapper Essentials Workshop
PiX4D Mapper Essentials is a two-day course run by PiX4D’s technical trainers and aims to give beginner users in PiX4D Mapper a complete crash course.
Pix4D is the leading UAV photogrammetry software, specifically designed for users who want to make 3D maps and point clouds from data captured during a drone flight. This 2-day Pix4D training course will give you a thorough and deep understanding of Pix4D and how to use the software to give you the data output that you require. The crash course is ideal for those with either no previous experience using the software or those who want to build on their basic working knowledge.
Why should I join a PiX4D workshop?
Instructor-led workshops present the theory behind PiX4D’s technology plus best practices and tips and tricks. Learn how to best use Pix4D from the technical experts, and in the language, you know best. After two days of intensive teaching from the Pix4D experts, you’ll understand the best way to integrate Pix4D software into your workflows.
Watch the video below to hear from our PiX4D Workshop graduates.
The course will run from 09:00 – 17:00 from Tuesday 24th March until Wednesday 25th March 2020.
Topics we’ll cover:
- An introduction to photogrammetry
- How to collect ground control points
- How to plan a drone flight with Pix4Dcapture
- An Introduction to checkpoints
- How to analyze Pix4Dmapper’s Quality Check Table
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Launch Pix4Dmapper on Desktop
- Open a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Georeference with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor
- Calibrate the camera
- Georeference with the rayCloud
- Generate the dense point cloud
- Edit the dense point cloud
- Generate the orthomosaic
- Edit the orthomosaic
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Cloud
- Create a custom Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Share Pix4Dmapper Desktop deliverables
- Share Pix4Dmapper Cloud deliverables
What you’ll get:
- Lunch and refreshments across the two days
- An official PiX4D Certificate to show you completed the course
- A 15-day temporary licence for PiX4D Mapper software
What to bring on the day:
Bring along your laptop. You can leave your drone at home!
Who is the course suitable for?
This Pix4D training course is suitable for anyone looking to learn the basics of Pix4D 3D mapping software. Whether you are new to the industry or an experienced pilot.
Will lunch be provided?
Yes, lunch will be provided on both days. You will also be kept fully refreshed with tea and coffee throughout the day.
Is accommodation included in the course fee?
Accommodation is not included in the course fee, however, we can assist you to find a suitable place to stay close to the course venue. The course venue is Coptrz HQ, Phoenix House, 3 South Parade, Leeds LS1 5QX.
What do I need to bring with me to the workshop?
It is advised that you bring along your laptop or PC so that you are able to participate in any group Pix4D processing activities. You can leave your drone at home!
How do I purchase the Pix4D software?
As part of the course you’ll get a 15-day temporary PiX4D Mapper licence if you don’t already have it. One the licence expires you’ll be able to purchase a new licence from Coptrz. We provide monthly, annual or lifetime licences and these can be purchased online or at the end of your course.
How do I book my place?
You can book online or speak to one of the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177 or email email@example.com. There are a number of payment methods available including credit/debit card, PayPal or monthly 0% financing.
Book a Place