Property Photography Masterclass
£399.00 Excl. VAT
Insider’s Secrets to Building a Successful Drone Property Photography Business
Are you wanting to provide drone video and photography marketing services to property agents but aren’t sure where to start?
Are you an estate agent or commercial property agent and want to market your properties better?
If you have answered yes to either of these questions then this is the perfect course for you.
On this course you will learn the tricks of the trade and industry essentials from Jack Chapman of UK Droneography; a successful and established professional service provider within the drone property photography business.
You will learn:
- How to create perfect marketing assets for estate and commercial property agents
- How to create a business strategy and build your pipeline
- The necessary ground-based equipment – camera set up and gimbal set up
- The do’s and don’ts of property photography and videography
- Frame rates, codecs, colour profiles
- Exposure and composition
A deep dive into the Adobe Creative Suite software you require:
- Premiere pro. In depth look in how to build a video including the effects needed
- After effects. Logo animation and motion graphics for a video
- Photoshop. Sky replacement and content-aware feature.
- Lightroom. Edit photos like a professional
By the end of the day, you will have basic knowledge on the above Adobe products and have a broad understanding on what’s needed to succeed in the industry.
Duration : 1 day
Location : Coptrz HQ, Leeds
Times : 9am – 5pm
Adobe software covered in course all available on 1 month trial for free.
About the trainer
Jack Chapman of UK Droneography is a successful and established entrepreneur drone pilot and aerial photographer in the property market.
Jack went from selling software to running a successful business within 3 months, he currently works exclusively for 8 estate agents offering a realm of services.
“I was fed up of the mundane 9-5 and had to get out of it. First off was getting my PfCO then I’ve built everything up from there. The aerial work separates me from the rest. There’s no one else out there doing things like I do it, and estate agents love it!”
What are the course requirements?
All you need to bring is a PC or Mac laptop and a readiness to learn.
What is the location of the course?
The course is held at our dedicated training facility at the Coptrz HQ in Leeds City Centre.
Just 5 minutes walk from the train station with ample parking close by.