PfCO & OFQUAL 4 Accreditation Package – Online – COPTRZ

PfCO & OFQUAL 4 Accreditation Package – Online

£250.00£599.00 Excl. VAT

Sage Pay


Need help buying? 03301117177

tick0% financing availabletickBusiness invoicing


Learn about what it takes to launch a successful Drone Business


    Product Details

    Complete your Ground School Training all online, once you’re ready, book your flight test at one of our 11 Flight Test locations

    Payment Plans available

    To operate a drone commercially in the UK you need to gain a Permission for Commercial Operations from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). The COPTRZ CAA Drone Training Course will allow you to gain the full up-to-date package of skills, knowledge and experience needed to apply for your Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) from the CAA. (otherwise known as a drone licence).

    Our fully approved CAA Drone Training Course is available online on COPTRZ Academy, our Continual Learning Platform. You can complete all the Ground School modules required by the CAA and once you have enough drone flying practise under your belt you can book your flight test at one of our 11 locations throughout the UK.


    How can I book onto the course?

    Option 1 – Book your full course for £599 + Vat that’s your Ground School Training and Flight Test

    Option 2 – Start off with your Ground School Training which can be completed entirely online for £350 + Vat then when you’re ready, book your Flight Test for £250 + Vat

    Option 3 – If you’ve been Furloughed why not take advantage of our 20% discount for Online Training Courses, simply contact us for more information

    Option 4 – If you are current or ex-military our courses are available to enrol on using your ELCAS Credits, find out more here. 




    What’s included in the PfCO & OFQUAL 4 Accreditation Package?

    • Access to COPTRZ Academy including the 8 modules required by the CAA

    •  Flight Test when you are comfortable with the manoeuvers

    •  A2 COFC included

    •  Operations Manual review

    •  TQUK Level 4 Award for Commercial Drone Pilots (OFQUAL 4 Accreditation)

    •  1-year free membership to COPTRZ Training Academy for ongoing learning, webinars and workshops

    •  Free Annual Ops Manual Review

    •  3-month free subscription to AIVA Asset Inspection Software


    Here’s what our graduates say about our training: 


    This course is for anyone wanting to operate a drone commercially whether that’s on behalf of an organisation or as part of your own business. The use of drones is incredibly broad and covers but not limited to the following sectors;

    • Telecommunications
    • Energy and Utilities
    • Emergency Services
    • Military
    • Industrial Inspection
    • Retail & Warehouse
    • Science & Research
    • Media & Photography

    You can book online or speak to one of the COPTRZ team on: +44 (0)330 111 7177 or email

    There are a number of payment methods available including credit/debit card, PayPal or monthly payments.

    There is even an option to finance your course, find out more here.