The COPTRZ Drone Filming and Imagery Masterclass is a one-day course designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to capture and deliver high-quality aerial photography/video for your clients.
Delivered by COPTRZ’ specialist photography trainer, Jonny Sharp, this classroom workshop will cover the complete spectrum of topics related to aerial photography/videography. Throughout the day you will learn pre-flight best practices, shooting strategies, shot setup and framing and post-processing tactics that will enable you to offer a higher standard of data to your commercial clients.
The course starts at 9:00am and finishes at 4.30pm
Only 20 seats available on a first-come first-served basis
You will learn:
- How to capture the perfect photo and cinematic video
- What equipment and drone is right for you
- How to edit your data to give your customers the best deliverables
- Best practices in flight planning and data capture
Students are required to bring their own drone and laptop in order to participate in group processing and flying tasks.
- Know to capture the perfect photo
- Know how to capture the perfect cinematic video
- Understand which drone is right for you
- Understand what equipment you need: polarising filter – lenses – memory cards – camera sensors – UV filter – drone case / bag – hard drive – computer – hand held gimble
- Editing: Basics of Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Premiere / Adobe Final Cut Pro
- Learn how ISO, shutter speed and aperture contribute to successful aerial photography and videography.
- Learn more about filters and how / when to use them in different scenarios.
- Learn how to use filters to provide the best possible data to your client.
- Learn the best practice in postproduction.
More specifically you will become confident in:
- Aperture – shutter speed – exposure – iso – types of shutter – rule of thirds – aspect ratio – bracketing – panoramic shots – 360 shots – chromatic aberration – composition / orientation / framing – HDR – image formats (jpeg/raw/1080p/4K) – sensor size – megapixel- metering / zebra – negative and positive space – white balance- pal / NTSC – white balance – focus/ focus peaking – dolly zoom + more.
Request Further Information