The commercial opportunities for drones are rapidly increasing, and COPTRZ wants to help you make the most of the lucrative opportunities available. Whether you have been operating a drone business for some time or simply want to find out more this rapidly developing industry, the COPTRZ Building a Successful Drone Business Seminar can give you the guidance you need.
Throughout the half-day seminar, you will learn expert commercial advice across marketing, sales and operations to help successfully grow your drone business.
Who is the course suitable for?
This seminar is suitable for anyone who currently owns a drone business or is looking at the prospect of doing so.
Is accommodation included in the course fee?
Accommodation is not included in the course fee, however, we can assist you to find a suitable place to stay close to the course venue.
What do I need to bring with me to the workshop?
You may want to bring a laptop or tablet device to take notes during the seminar.
How do I book my place?
You can book online or speak to one of the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a number of payment methods available including credit/debit card, PayPal or monthly 0% financing.
- Learn how to create a compelling business plan to help make your drone business stand out from your competitors
- Learn how to price your services to increase profitability
- Learn the process of adding value to your services
- Learn cost-effective marketing techniques that can help position your business in front of your target audience
- Network with fellow commercial drone operators
- Business planning
- Choosing the right drone
- Maintenance plan
- Permission for commercial operations
- Public liability insurance
- Capabilities and current limitations
- Time management
- Your business plan
The Building a Successful Drone Business Seminar is in Leeds City Centre at COPTRZ bespoke training centre.
- Situated in Leeds City Centre
- Disabled Access
- The course starts at 1:00pm and finishes at 5:00pm.
- Refreshments are provided throughout the day.
- Parking is available less than a 10 minutes walk away from the venue at the following places: The Light, Merrion Centre and Trinity.
- Accommodation is available. Please contact us for booking details.
Request Further Information