Basics of Aerial Infrared Thermography
£595.00 Excl. VAT
The COPTRZ one-day drone thermography course is designed to give an intensive introduction to aerial infrared thermography, teaching individuals the science behind thermography as well as understanding your thermal camera and how you can use it to your benefit.
The course is ideal for anyone looking to use drones for thermal inspections, solar inspections, search and rescue, and other similar commercial applications. If you’re looking to develop your aerial drone business and benefit from the opportunities that come from aerial photography, our qualified trainers and industry operators will give you the information you need to use aerial thermography both effectively and profitably.
The course starts at 9:00AM and finishes at 5:00PM.
Only 20 seats available on a first-come first-served basis.
Students are required to bring their own laptop or computer in order to participate in group processing tasks.
The course will be delivered to qualification 5 standards.
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is ideal for anyone looking to use drones for thermal inspections, solar inspections, search and rescue and other similar commercial applications. You do not require any previous thermography experience to attend this course.
Will lunch be provided?
Yes, lunch will be provided. You will also be kept fully refreshed with tea and coffee throughout the day.
Is accommodation included in the course fee?
Accommodation is not included in the course fee however, we can assist you to find a suitable place to stay close to the course venue.
What do I need to bring with me to the workshop?
It is advised that you bring your own laptop or computer in order to participate in group processing tasks. You can leave your drone at home!
How do I book my place?
You can book online or speak to one of the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a number of payment methods available including credit/debit card, PayPal or monthly 0% financing.
- Learn the basics of infrared thermography and the science behind it.
- Discover how your aerial drone business and benefit from the opportunities that come from aerial photography.
- Basics of Infrared Thermography Theory
- Thermal Imaging Camera Set Up
- Selecting an Infrared Drone Camera
- Interpretation of Thermal Images & Data
- Applications for Aerial Thermal Imaging
- Software Considerations and applications
- The workshop is happening in Leeds – TBC
- The course starts at 9:00AM and finishes at 5:00PM.
- Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the day.
Request Further Information