Aerial Photography Weekend Workshop
The COPTRZ Aerial Photography Essentials workshop is a one-day course designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to capture and deliver high-quality aerial photography/video for your clients.
Delivered by COPTRZ’ specialist photography trainer, John MacRae, this classroom and field-based workshop will cover the complete spectrum of topics related to aerial photography/videography. Throughout the day you will learn pre-flight best practices, shooting strategies, shot setup and framing and post-processing tactics that will enable you to offer a higher standard of data to your commercial clients.
The COPTRZ Aerial Photography Essentials workshop starts at 9:30 AM and finishes at 4:30 PM.
Class sizes may vary.
Students are required to bring their own drone and laptop in order to participate in group processing and flying tasks.
Who is the course suitable for?
This aerial photography essentials course is suitable for any drone operators who are looking to increase their knowledge of aerial photography/videography in order to provide the highest quality data to their clients.
Will lunch be provided?
Yes, lunch will be provided. You will also be kept fully refreshed with tea and coffee throughout the day.
Is accommodation included in the course fee?
Accommodation is not included in the course fee, however, we can assist you to find a suitable place to stay close to the course venue.
What do I need to bring with me to the workshop?
It is advised that you bring along your laptop or PC so that you are able to participate in any group activities that may be added to the syllabus.
How do I book my place?
You can book online or speak to one of the COPTRZ team on 0330 111 7177 or email email@example.com. There are a number of payment methods available including credit/debit card, PayPal or monthly 0% financing.
- Learn how ISO, shutter speed and aperture contribute to successful aerial photography and videography.
- Learn more about filters and how / when to use them in different scenarios.
- Learn how to use filters to provide the best possible data to your client.
- Learn the best practice in postproduction.
- The history of aerial cameras including frames and lens sizes
- Aerial photography best practise (exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO)
- Aerial videography best practise (exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO)
- Aerial setup and camera setup
- How to choose the best lens for the job
- Filters and how / when to use them
- Basics of postproduction and supplying the finished job to the client
ABOUT THE TRAINER
John MacRae is a commercial photographer, consultant and speaker, and a respected member of the photographic industry with over three decades of experience. John has spent the last 25 years working for himself, creating a niche business by specialising in business-to-business aerial photography.
John’s clients are many and varied, mostly blue-chip household names. His aerial photography seminars and training courses are hands-on and technically very informative. They are designed to teach the key skills required to unlock this lucrative sector of the market.
Request Further Information