The Mavic Intelligent Flight Batteries give it a flight time of up to 27 minutes.
It adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system is able to obtain accurate battery level. This allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately.
It also gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more, and all in the DJI GO app. As well as monitoring the battery status during flight, the BMS also has overcharge and over discharge protection, reducing the likelihood of battery damage.
When flying in cold temperatures, the BMS will activate low-temperature protection and will control power output according to the temperature. This ensures the battery can provide adequate propulsion without damage from the cold.
- Capacity: 3830 mAh
- Voltage: 11.4 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Energy: 43.6 Wh
- Net Weight: 0.5lbs (240 g)
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
In the Box
- Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic – 50W Battery Charger
- Mavic – Car Charger
- Mavic – Battery Charging Hub (Advanced)
- Mavic – Battery Charging Hub
- Mavic – Battery to Power Bank Adaptor
Enquire Now about the Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery