DJI has announced there is a new firmware update (v01.01.0900) available for the M200 series.
Here are some of the key updates announced:
- Added support for the DJI Zenmuse XT2 gimbal and camera (requires DJI Pilot App V0.6.0).
- Added payload SDK to support third-party payloads.
- Optimised the unlocking feature for Fly Safe.
- Optimised compass data fusion to improve aircraft orientation stability as well as compass anti-interference capability.
- Fixed an issue where the battery level was not correct, the battery update will also calibrate the battery level. Be sure to update all of your batteries to the latest firmware version, also note that unlike the previous firmware update version, there is no need to set the battery aside for 90 minutes.
- Fixed a rare issue where latitude and longitude were reversed in the photo, as well as fixing other small issues and bugs.
- Fixed error/warning false alert. This includes; compass, vision sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, gimbal, IMU initialisation, IMU calibration, barometer or battery damage.
DJI have also announced they hope this latest firmware update will decrease the bugs in the M200 series, thus making a more stable system. They will continue to improve the quality of the M200 series and all other products.
The M200 series includes:
Keep an eye on our blog site for more breaking DJI news, we’ll also have breaking news from the drone world as and when we hear it. So keep your eyes peeled!
Like what you see? Read more here:
Why you should invest in a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Thermal
November 24, 2020
Top Thermal Camera’s for Inspection and Public Safety
November 19, 2020
The Mountain Rescue Drone Revolution
November 17, 2020
Drones for Utilities: Severn Trent Water
November 16, 2020