Women in Drones
Join 6 great panellists from a diverse range of industries, all working with drones
4 MAR 5PM GMT
Join Coptrz on Thursday 4th March at 5 pm for our first female-focused webinar – Women in Drones. Hayley will be joined by a range of panellists who will be discussing their experiences in a male-dominated industry, their achievements, and predictions of where the drone industry is heading PLUS advice for women looking to get into the drone industry.
Meet your Host
Marketing Manager at Coptrz
‘The drone industry is predominantly male, there is no denying that. But, in my 2-year short career working in the marketing team at Coptrz, I’ve come to learn that there are in-fact a number of women working in the drone sector not just at Coptrz but also our customers and partners. This webinar is about shining a spotlight on the all-star females working in the drone industry and learning from them!’
Why are we focusing on women and girls?
Coptrz supports talented people and innovative companies of all types. It’s no secret that the numbers of women in the drone industry – and the aerospace industry as a whole – are surprisingly low; the estimated percentage of women drone pilots at 4%.
“Through more exposure and education, engagement and recruitment, we hope to see progress continue when it comes to narrowing the gender gap in the drone industry,”
Wendy Erikson of Women and Drones.
What you’ll find out on the webinar:
• ‘Diversity’ is an ostensive goal for most companies these days, but what does it really look like in a traditional industry like aviation?
• What direction do the female leaders see the drone industry going in?
• We’ll be hearing from a range of female drone pilots, what it’s like to be a female in a male-dominated industry.
• What are the big achievements of our panellists? How have they made their mark on the industry.
• What advice do our panellists have for other women looking to become a drone pilot?
• An interactive Q&A at the end of the webinar where YOU can ask our host & guests ANYTHING.