Drones for Surveying with the UK’s Leading Industry Expert James Pick
Wednesday 16th December, 2pm BST
Join our Industry Drone Surveying expert James Pick to find out how you can introduce drone to complete aerial surveys. In this live interactive webinar you’ll have the chance to network with other surveyors, ask James questions and learn the steps required to introduce a drone solution to your organisation.
• Overview on how drones can be used for surveying applications
• How to operate drones in your business legally
• A run through real-life case studies
• What equipment and hardware works best for aerial surveying?
• What software is needed to make the most out of your data?
• What deliverables can be exported for your clients?
• How do you maintain survey accuracy using drone technology?
• A live Q&A where you can ask James any questions about drones for surveying
Meet your host:
James Pick – UAV Strategist – Surveying & Construction
James has been operating in the surveying industry for over 7 years and specialises in helping organisations increase efficiency through adopting drone technology into their operations.
Having worked with a number of organisations including Costain, Pfizer, Veolia, Jacobs and CAN group, there’s no-one better placed in the UK to support you in your transition to drones.
You can’t afford to miss this if…
You’re an individual or organisation interested in adopting drone technology into your operations and want to gain a level of understanding to inform your decision-making process.
Or, you work in one of the following sectors or job roles:
SAVE YOUR SEAT ↓