In order to improve flight safety and user experience, DJI has updated the firmware for Phantom 4 RTK. Please read the following notice.
- Added support for the remote controller without a built-in display for use with Mobile SDK apps.
- Added Timed Shooting mode in Photogrammetry and Linear Flight operations.
- Added the option in Advanced Settings when planning a Photogrammetry operation to set the margin of the operation area automatically.
- Added support for export and import of the planned operations using a micro SD card.
- Added support for RTCM 3.2 MSM3 when using custom network RTK.
- Added the option in General Settings in Camera View to select Grid as FPV Display Mode.
- Added the function to centre the gimbal by double tapping the gimbal pitch status bar in Camera View.
- Cancelled the limit for the length of the flight route when planning an operation.
- Optimized the calculation for the flight route and operation duration.
- Fixed occasional issue: app crash caused by some random operations.
- Fixed occasional issue: there was no marker for the breakpoint after pausing the operation.
- Fixed occasional issue: the storage path of the pictures shot during automatic operations was wrong.
- Fixed issue: wrong display of some text in the app.
- Fixed issue: wrong display of GSD value when system language was Japanese
Upgrade with DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom or DJI Assitant 2 for MG
Download and install DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dji_assistant/20181028/Phantom/DJI+Assistant+2+For+Phantom+2.0. 6.exe
Connect your aircraft/remote control to your computer Open DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom Upgrade the aircraft firmware to V 01.07.0116, upgrade the remote control to V 01.07.0116
Download and install DJI Assistant 2 for MG: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dji_assistant/20181028/MG/DJI+Assistant+2+For+MG+2.0.10.exe
Connect your aircraft/remote control to your computer Open DJI Assistant 2 for MG Upgrade the aircraft firmware to V 01.07.0116, upgrade the remote control to V 01.07.0116
- This firmware update may take a long time. Please wait and DO NOT power off the aircraft during updating.
- Be sure to update the firmware for both the aircraft and the remote controller. Otherwise, they will not work together.
- It is not recommended to use this firmware with a PC GS Pro of v1.2.0 or lower. Otherwise, some functions may not work properly.
Drones in Filmmaking – The best drones for the job
September 21, 2020
Drone Survey unveils an undiscovered settlement
September 17, 2020
New Project funding Drone Innovation in the UK Military
September 15, 2020
Unmanned Traffic Management Project to pave the way for commercial drone use
September 11, 2020