Salary up to £50,000 basic + bonus + equity share scheme (worth £ six-figures)
You won’t see another opportunity like this whilst you’re at home (due to coronavirus lock-down) trawling the job sites through bland surveying vacancies from boring companies in this conservative sector. There’s no doubt that drones are changing the world and you’ll probably have heard quite a lot about them over the last few months! Reports value the industry at £100 billion in the next five years – there’s no sector like it for growth and opportunity. You could say right place, right time! We say, great vision.
COPTRZ – Intention to dominate the commercial drone category and be KING of this sector.
COPTRZ are the dominant commercial drone solutions provider in the UK seeking to capitalise on that position, truly make the market and deliver stellar returns for employees and shareholders alike – it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.
We’re seeking a hungry, ambitious GIS business development manager who’s already delivered stellar results in a rising star and is ready to do the same on a different stage to leave the competition crying into their milk. You’ll have a surveying qualification to underpin your sales skills and be ready and willing to develop those skills to a Mastery level.
We’ll not bother describing what attributes we’re looking for because if you’re the right candidate, you’ll know what it takes to succeed in the fast-changing world of digital marketing in a dynamic SME.
Our people values are G-O-L-D
Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
Leverage– Always amplifying remarkable assets.
Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
Essential Personal Traits and Skills
- You will be experienced in b2b selling
- You will have attained a surveying qualification
- Have a demonstrable history of beating sales targets
- You will be able to prospect, create and develop large value opportunities and close to win with a compelling conversion.
- Intrinsically motivated with growth and mindset
- Energetic with a can-do, will-do attitude
- Hard-working and resilient, committed to working long, smart and hard
- Trustworthy with high integrity
What We Offer
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Amazing training and development opportunities for advancement
- Great place to work with a good social scene
- Flexible working
- Westfield Health
- Perkbox membership (offering various discounts including subsidised gym membership)
- We offer 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
To apply, forget about sending us a boring CV!
Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test/ and complete a quick test, then contact Kelly Allison confirming you’ve taken the test.
We can’t wait to hear from you.