At Coptrz our mission is to revolutionise organisations using drones. In fact, we’re the leading commercial drone solution provider in the UK, and we want to maintain and build on that position.
We’re seeking a hungry, ambitious Marketing Executive who’s already doing great things in a rising star and is ready to do the same on a different stage to leave the competition crying into their milk. We’ll not bother describing what attributes we’re looking for because if you’re the right candidate, you’ll know what it takes to succeed in the fast-changing world of a dynamic SME.
A day in the life of…
One day you might be pulling together the largest commercial drone event in the UK, another you might be building a mailer campaign on our marketing automation platform, or you could be implementing our next big digital campaign.
Either way, this isn’t like any other Marketing Executive role you’ll find out there.
What we need you to do…
- Hit your KPIs,
- Bring your ‘A’ game every day,
- Keep on learning and developing,
- Keep our website up to date,
- Work with our digital agency,
- Build digital nurture paths,
- Help bring our regular events together,
- Work the event roadshows with the rest of the team,
- Get involved in a little PR,
- Make exciting campaigns with our partners and suppliers,
- Have fun at our regular social events,
- Live our values,
- Know where you want to be in 5 years time,
- Take your full holiday allowance,
- Be part of the solution, not the problem,
- And always believe that you can.
What we look for in a person…
For us, culture and values are above everything else.
We don’t care how amazing you are at your job, if you’re a tool, then you’re not for us.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
Leverage– Always amplifying, accelerating and maximising returns.
Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
What we offer in return…
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Individual coaching and training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A high trust environment where you won’t micro-managed
- Regular social events
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Westfield Health
- Perkbox membership including a subsidised gym (offering various discounts)
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
- Automatically enrolled in the Coptrz share scheme on passing your 6-month probation – our success is your success.
How to apply
- Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test/ and complete a quick test.
- Send us a 2-3 min’ video clip explaining why you know you’ll be a smash hit in the role and deliver stellar results to email@example.com
- Wait for us to get in touch
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Note: We are only accepting applications directly and not through recruitment agencies…sorry!