COPTRZ are passionate about helping businesses to realise the potential of commercial drones. It’s our mission to enable disruptive drone business, and we achieve this by providing our customers with a complete solution to their drone needs, including best in the world airframes, payloads, consultancy and training designed specifically for their business.
Due to ambitious growth plans, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the COPTRZ Marketing Team. Your role will be to support the team in delivering world-class marketing collateral and campaigns to generate high quantity and quality leads to meet our business growth needs.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 1+ years’ experience looking to develop their marketing skills in one of the most innovative industries in the world.
- Generate impactful marketing copy (PR, blogs, eBooks) that drive conversions and contributes to the SEO plan
- Deliver weekly promotional email campaigns that drive leads and sales
- Source relevant commercial drone content on a daily basis that can be leveraged across social media, newsletters and blogs to increase engagement, subscribers and leads
- Design marketing collateral to support the sales team
- Undertake general marketing administrative tasks as required
Competencies & Qualifications
- Degree and/or IDM Diploma in Marketing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a small marketing team
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience across online and offline marketing channels
- Excellent written English skills
- Ability to adapt and get things done quickly in a developing industry and fast-moving scale-up
Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign & email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp) will be a distinct advantage.
What we offer
- Subsidised gym
- Perkbox membership (offering various discounts)
- Pension or share scheme
- Flexible working
- Freedom and responsibility holidays
- Free tea and coffee
- Social events
You’ll be based in Leeds City Centre, and the salary is £18,000 – £20,000 per annum depending on experience.