You won’t see another opportunity like this whilst you’re trawling the job sites through bland adverts from boring companies in tedious sectors. There’s no doubt that drones are changing the world and you’ll probably have heard quite a lot about them over the last few months! Reports value the industry at £100 billion in the next five years – there’s no sector like it for growth and opportunity. You could say the right place, the right time! We’d say, great vision.
COPTRZ exists to provide market leading drone solutions to the commercial and governmental sectors. We are seeking a driven trainer to be a leading light among trainers, BEST IN YOUR CLASS, delivering world class PFCO and related training products.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
Leverage– Always amplifying remarkable assets.
Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
For this role, you will conduct PfCO courses all over the UK including ground school, exams, flight coaching, flight planning and flight assessment. You will be required to take ownership on all training related tasks assigned, including the creation of training course, stakeholder management, product handover and any other applicable business-related tasks.
Essential Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 1 Year demonstratable working experience in operating a sUAS
- Excellent understanding of all ANO 2016 legislation and applications
- Excellent understanding of the use of sUAS technology
- Excellent demonstratable presentation and training skills
- Excellent understanding of PC/Mac-based software use
- Ability to travel and stay around the UK, and occasionally abroad when required
Desirable Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in training either commercially or in the military
- Delivery of training courses to groups of 10+
- Experience of customer fact-finding and selling
- Industry-specific experience e.g surveying, thermography, media, construction etc.
- Graphic design and editing (photo and video)
- Experience using learning management systems
- Technical skills relating to sUAS construction, maintenance and repair
You will be based in Leeds City Centre with a starting salary of up to £30,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience)
- Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test to complete a quick test.
2. Please send an email to Kelly Allison (email address on the Coptrz web page (link above) to confirm you have taken the test, please also send us: –
- A 1-minute video of why you would make a great trainer and your relevant experience (please send video via We.Transfer)
NB: Only CV’s accompanied by a video will be considered.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 + Benefits