At Coptrz our mission is to revolutionise organisations using drones. In fact, we’re the leading commercial drone solution provider in the UK, and we want to maintain and build on that position.
We’re seeking a hungry, ambitious Digital Content Producer who’s already doing great things in a rising star and is ready to do the same on a different stage to leave the competition crying into their milk. We’ll not bother describing what attributes we’re looking for because if you’re the right candidate, you’ll know what it takes to succeed in the fast-changing world of digital marketing in a dynamic SME.
A day in the life of…
One day you might be in Cornwall interviewing a company using drones to hunt down the mythical wild black panther of Exmouth, another you could be in the office planning our next big campaign with the rest of the team, or you could be scheduling a months worth of content through SEMrush.
Either way, this isn’t like any other Digital Content Producer role you’ll find out there.
What we need you to do…
- Hit your KPIs,
- Bring your ‘A’ game every day,
- Keep on learning and developing,
- Produce and post content across all our digital platforms (website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram),
- Write blogs,
- Set-up and run our new podcast,
- Visit people using drones to develop case studies,
- Work the event roadshows with the rest of the team,
- Have fun at our regular social events,
- Live our values,
- Know where you want to be in 5 years time,
- Take your full holiday allowance,
- Be part of the solution, not the problem,
- And always believe that you can.
What we look for in a person…
For us, culture and values are above everything else.
We don’t care how amazing you are at your job, if you’re a tool, then you’re not for us.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
Leverage– Always amplifying, accelerating and maximising returns.
Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
What we offer in return…
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Individual coaching and training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A high trust environment where you won’t micro-managed
- Regular social events
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Westfield Health
- Perkbox membership including a subsidised gym (offering various discounts)
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
- Automatically enrolled in the Coptrz share scheme on passing your 6-month probation – our success is your success.
How to apply
- Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test/ and complete a quick test.
- Send us a 2-3 min’ video clip explaining why you know you’ll be a smash hit in the role and deliver stellar results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for us to get in touch
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Note: We are only accepting applications directly and not through recruitment agencies…sorry!