COPTRZ and Pix4D are delighted to announce the inaugural accredited 2 day workshop in the UK for Pix4D. The course will show attendees how to make the most of this versatile photogrammetry software. Pix4D is the leading software for commercial drone users. It enables users to build extensive and highly detailed 3D models and maps from data collected during a drone flight.
Pix4D is the leading software for mapping and modelling a range of images and data captured by drones. With a wide range of applications from construction to agriculture, emergency response to estate management, it’s the perfect solution for many industrial drone tasks.
The two day training course, based in central London, is delivered by a leading accredited Pix4D expert.
Location: London, 29th & 30th November 2016
Day 1 (from 9AM to 5:30PM)
- About Pix4D
- Applications of Pix4Dmapper
- The Theory of Images To 3D Points
- Compatibility Time: Outputs of Pix4D with CAD/GIS software
- Creating Accurate Georeferencing
- Best Practices of Pix4Dmapper
- Demonstration of Pix4Dmapper
- An Introduction to Precision Agriculture With Pix4D
- The Practicalities: Processing Time and Hardware
- What The Future Holds For Pix4D
Day 2 (from 9AM to 5:00PM)
- An Intro to Pix4Dcapture software
- The Basics: Flight Planning
- Multi-Rotors and Pix4D
- Fixed Wing and Pix4D
- Hands-on! Practical Session
- Create your project
- Manual addition of tie points/GCPs
- Evaluation: quality of the project
- The addition of scale constraints
- Time to merge! Two projects collide
CLICK HERE to find out more and book your place on the UK’s FIRST EVER Pix4Dmapper workshop!